STRIVESTUDIO

My Arts, My Photos, My Passions !!



Spread The Blog

Searchfeed.com Use Real Valued Money Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, November 11, 2005

Alessandra Ambrosio

by Eko Prasetyo @ 5:57 PM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Alessandra Ambrosio, Brazilian wonder. With career made on catwalks and photo studios, Alessandra has taken the hearts of many men all over the world.

Alessandra Ambrosio, the perfect icon for Victoria's Secret Pink, playful and energic, but elegant at once too.

Alessandra Ambrosio, the model, the wonder.


3 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am speechless at Alessandra in cartoon creation, Mora Uman /adriana lima also has me in stitches animated. Askmen.com has a great selection of busty babes. Glad to see you art bring new life to these all-time hotties.
    -Z-Bones

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger followsunrise said…

    An avid fan of alessandra ambrosia, mora uman and adriana lima, these busty babes have an artistic justice with this tateful art that I can share with my co-workers!
    -joseph

     

Post a Comment

|

<< Home

ComicExchange
Today's Comic Loading
Visit Today's Comic Sponsor