STRIVESTUDIO

My Arts, My Photos, My Passions !!



Spread The Blog

Searchfeed.com Use Real Valued Money Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Gundala The Son of Lighting - Experiment 001

by Eko Prasetyo @ 4:11 AM

This is my first Gundala version.
He is local adaptation of world known DC's "The Flash"
Able to reach MACH 10 speed, Gundala have been trying to reach the speed of light every time he runs, whether to save lives like he have sworn, or just trying to improve himself.



I don't know if the local worshipper of old-style Gundala will be angry with me or not...cause this is not what Gundala looks like if drawn by local senior comic artists :D



1 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Ric Seaberg said…

    great drawings eko!

    yes i have created a "proper" blog so people can leave comments more easily than on my personal website. the personal website is still there! with music, photos, etc. thanks for the comments and keep up the good work brother. ric seaberg

     

Post a Comment

|

<< Home

ComicExchange
Today's Comic Loading
Visit Today's Comic Sponsor