STRIVESTUDIO

My Arts, My Photos, My Passions !!



Spread The Blog

Searchfeed.com Use Real Valued Money Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, May 06, 2005

Return of The Art

by Eko Prasetyo @ 8:48 PM

Well, judging from date difference from the first post and this one, you are able to see that I have been neglecting this one particular blog. I have been neglecting this one cause I have been busy doing other things than drawing comic arts again. If you want to know what's happening to my life, click A Thinker Shared Spot of Stories of Living, my personal diary and plenty more wrapped into one blog which template has been evolving.
Anyway, I added 6 old arts today. If you like it, add a comment. If you don't add a comment :) and tell me what should I do to make them better in the future.
Expect more to come in the future


ComicExchange
Today's Comic Loading
Visit Today's Comic Sponsor