STRIVESTUDIO

My Arts, My Photos, My Passions !!



Spread The Blog

Searchfeed.com Use Real Valued Money Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sketch - Red Scarf Mercenaries Primary Force

by Eko Prasetyo @ 3:10 AM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A pencil Sketch of Red Scarf Mercenaries Primary Force. Shown are Tamara Kamil the Cleric, Mythgarr Chromehands the Warrior, Rhenia Winter the Archer-Sorceress, Thellrye Symthee the Warrior-Sorceress, Smally the Dragon, and Linkarr Crimson the Masked Wizard.

Of them, only Smally and Linkarr have not been shown here. Their designs are still undergoing completion. Soon I will have them here.

Hopefully, inked art will come soon.


2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger The Imaginary Diva said…

    Are you someone famous? You got some great stuff.

     
  • At 3:21 AM, Blogger Eko Prasetyo said…

    Well, hopefully soon *grin*

    Right now I am still striving for worldwideweb acknowledgements

    Your question rises some hope in me *grin*

     

Post a Comment

|

<< Home

ComicExchange
Today's Comic Loading
Visit Today's Comic Sponsor