STRIVESTUDIO

My Arts, My Photos, My Passions !!



Spread The Blog

Searchfeed.com Use Real Valued Money Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tamara Kamil

by Eko Prasetyo @ 5:35 AM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Tamara Kamil, The Warrior of God, The Healer of The Fallen, The Soother of The Spirits.

Tamara Kamil, her hands warm with soft healing light, her fists strong with unfaltered fidelity for justice, and her heart filled with unrivaled love.

Tamara Kamil, Prime Young Healer of Mercenaries Ring of Domarthia, Rune of Healing Light, may your heart be pure till the end!!

tags:


1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Genevieve said…

    I was surfing through some blogs and got into yours cause I saw your interest in anime style drawings lol How long have you been drawing? I'm an illustrator myself so it's always fun for me to look through other artist's portfolios :3 I'd also like to invite you to my own blog called Scrambled TAMAGO which features information and tutorials for artists which I hope will be useful for you in your artistic ventures ^_^

     

Post a Comment

|

<< Home

ComicExchange
Today's Comic Loading
Visit Today's Comic Sponsor